Why are Latinas, hispanic and brown girls so racist against blonde guys?

And yes, I mean specifically blonde guys, not just any white guys.

I am a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, and Latinas at work always say that blonde guys are feminine, ugly and not manly enough. And for some f*cked up reason they always say it when I am around, so I can hear them saying it! What the hell?
Sorry, but that is racist. It's also evil bullying. I didn't tell my boss about it, yet, though.

And the worst thing is, I like this one hispanic co-worker. I will never ask her out, or even really talk to her beyond what is necessary, because I have to assume she thinks like that, too (I never heard her personally saying something against blonde guys though).

So, why are Latinas, hispanic and brown girls so racist against us blonde guys? We never did nothing to them!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't generalize, not all hispanic girls are that way. infact, most of the guys I find attractive are usually white. It sucks that your Co-workers are assholes, they're probably racist because maybe in the past they've faced discrimination against white people. Or they didn't grow up with equal opportunities as white people.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm from Spain and my boyfriend is a green eyed blonde. I have a Thing with blonde men: soft face, beautiful eyes and young features. Of course I don't dislike Brown/black hair, but I de el more attracted to blonde men.
    I think a lot of latina/hispanic girls like blonde men but They think that caucasiano boys like caucasian girls :( so sometimes we're shy

• Haha chill. So because some of your co workers are being bitches and obviously messing with you, you won't pursue the girl you like? Stop making stupid assumptions and generalizations.

• Come on Grace. I am a Latino and I know not all Latinas are like that but those Lattinas are bitches. It is not funny at all. It is nothing to mess around with

• I shouldn't have said how I am Latino since you knew that already since we talked before

• Not all brown girls are racist and I hapoen to find Blonde guys attractive☺.

• Not all women are like that. I have brown skin and I adore blond guys. And I know latina, hispanic and black girls who agree with me too.
    Sometimes its just how people are raised.

What Guys Said 7

• I have never heard of that, and it's never happened to me.

As much as it may seem at certain times, the people around you aren't indicative of the whole. Hell, the girls may even like you and be trying to get your attention. People do things like that.

• So, why are Latinas, hispanic and brown girls so racist against us yellow guys? We never did nothing to them!

There I just said the same shit.

• Not all Latinas are that way. Many of the Latinas that are like that are ghetto. Most Latinas that are not ghetto aren't messed like that. My mom married a Latino and she is Latina. She is from Ecuador. When she was younger she really liked blonde guy with blue eyes. She is very nice and still is man.

• As a blond guy (the word only has an 'e' on the end of it when it is specifically talking about a girls hair color) I have no idea what you are talking about nor have I ever experienced this.

• Please, look up the meaning of the word 'racism'.

• While you're at it , also look up look "fallacy of sweeping generalization."

• You can't be racist towards a hair color.

• They are not racist, they are messing with you.

with obvious success.