Why r so many indian girls in the Caribbean going after these African dudes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know i have seen this trend also especially in the south, maybe some of them r nie guys not everyone is bad, my uncle is of African descent and he's my fav not everyone is like stereotype, besides i'm indian an a lot of indian guys aren't perfect so many are obsessed with drinking etc

• but still these fools can't keep to themselves? it breaks my heart seeing these pretty girls going after these monkey's let the other races go after them leave my race alone

• bro relax there is over a billion of us plus u can get any type of girls u like whites, latinas whatever from anywhere on earth ! also leave them alone let them be happy

What Girls Said 2

• Because they're available :p

• no but let's face it indian guys r more handsome and we have better jobs and records an these guys have a negative stereotype

• I'm not sure. I'm not Indian but when I started dating outside my ethnicity it was because I was intrigued.

• You jealous?

What Guys Said 3

• I need to go to the Carribbean

• pleasedon't do this to me please man it will be more difficult to get a girl

• Probably because there is a larger selection to choose from. Many Indians in the carribean?

• well where i live there is but still

• I know Guyana (in south america) has a large portion of Indians

• What's wrong with you why use the phrase "these monkeys"?