Guys, What do you think of dating a girl that is 5'8"?

How tall are you?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It's recently become my favorite height on a girl, I'm 6'2.

What Guys Said 30

• I'd have no issue with this if she didn't. I mean she'd be the same height as me so. I don't know it would make it easier to kiss lol BUT I will say smaller girls are easier to cuddle with. js :P but heck cuddling is cuddling, I love it all the same :P

• If I liked her it wouldn't matter what her height was. I'm 6' 3" and I think tall girls are great. But 5' 8" really isn't that tall for a girl these days.

• I'm 6 feet and a girl that's is tall, but I would still date her. I like to be taller, so I hope she doesn't use high heels that make her taller than me xD

• Oh , Oh here ! I would date her provided I'd like her face too and if she is not big !
    I'm 6'4

• I wouldn't mind dating a girl the same height or even taller then me. I just hear to often How much girls like tall guys. I'm 5'8" by the way

• She's as tall as me, so I would mind.

• Did I say I would mind? I mean, I wouldn't mind (I was taking a look at my opinions and realized this mistake, lol)

• 5'8 is fine. As long as she doesn't wear heels, I'd still have that couple inches of height over her that makes things balanced.

• I am 6'2" so no problem for me

• I'm 6'3 so she'd still be fairly short in my eyes so it's no problem at all.

• Fine by me. 6'1"

• I don't care about height

• I'm 6'1". I'd have no problem with it.

• Well I'm 6'2 so that is quite perfect height for me.

• I think Nothing.
    That is just a height. Not important

• I don't care either way. I actually prefer tall girls.

• I'm 6'. 5'8" can be a nice height. I'm more interested in her body overall and of course her mind.

• I would be fine with that since she's still shorter than me (I'm 6 feet tall)

• I don't choose my dates by height, she can be 5'8 or 5'2 but seems like i'm into average height girls nowadays.

• I'm 5'9" and that would be a turn on for me

• Not a problem I'm 5'11" so just about right

• I'd be fine with it. I'm about the same height

• that is perfectly fine I'm 6'. I'm more interested in her body overall and of course her mind.

• I love the height. I m couple in he's tale if u don't mind. Like 5 10

• Why dont you use metric system i am 190 cms !

• I date girls 5'8 and up so you'd make the cut :D. I'm 6'5.

• I'm 5'6 and most of the girls I've dated have been taller than me, the tallest was 6'.
    So I have no problem with that.

• I prefer that height actually. I'm not much taller though and usually girls don't want to be this close

• I'm 5'8 and have no problem dating a girl that is 5'8. The only way height would get in the way of me being with someone is if she's the one that doesn't want to be with me because of my height.

• I'm 6'2" and think that's a good hight for a girl.

• I'm six feet tall, and my fiancee is 5'10".