Would you rather date a girl smarter than you, equal, or not as smart as you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligence doesn't work like that. It isn't a single thing you can measure like how tall you are. It's more like asking if someone is better at sports. Most people are better at some sports than other people and worse at others. When they give intelligence tests in school it's like they test you in a few of the most common sports say soccer, basketball and baseball average your scores and compare it to others and call that your 'sports quotient'. It doesn't mean you will always be better at every sport than a person who got a lower quotient than you.

It's not something I worry about. If a girl can make good conversation that's all I ask.

What Guys Said 13

• I would actually love a girl that's smarter than me.

• Preferably equal, but I would be fine if she were smarter than me as long as she isn't a bitch about it.

• Overall maturity and capability of decision-making based on given data is important. It is difficult to quantify Intelligence however - in fact, IQ is not really a "global standard", there are different types of means to measure it too.

• I kn ony dat grl smartr cz im so dum.

• Can someone make him leave the internet I cannot handle the words

• Also. You can't date a girl with that kind of spelling she will actually kill you first

• As long as she's not as dumb as Julianne from family guy or has the personality of sheldon cooper, I don't care

• It really does not matter to me, i'd date a girl i was in love with regardless of her smartness.

• equal or smarter

• Indifferent, as long as she isn't stupid like Really stupid, I want someone who can challenge me

• Behold the levels of stupid. You made me laugh thanks

• The levels of stupid. Stupid and really stupid. Haha never mind it wasn't an insult so calmez-vous

• o. o? I am calm

• my girlfriend is way smarter than me

• That comment would be made by any reasonable man with a girlfriend who has access to his phone let's be real here

• lol she really doesn't know i have a account here

• i ain't gona lie she's like my sugar mama :)

• I'll prefer a girl who's equally as smart or smarter than me.

• Equal. Or smarter, but I don't want to brag at all but I have a quite limited choice then

• I am just as smart as my faces ugliness so it is really so hard to find a girl who is smarter than me
    Try to guess how ugly i am

• Based on the sense of that question in not even going to try

• smarter...

What Girls Said 2

• I will not date someone unless they are at least as intelligent as I am and decently well read. It's of vital importance to me.

• It really depends because you can be smarter in different areas. I wouldn't want to date someone with an intellectual disability because I cannot have stimulating conversation and discuss academics, but being a science-oriented person, I would definitely date a person who isn't science-minded who may very well be a great writer or poet.

If I had to pick generally, I guess a little smarter so I can be challenged and kept on my toes.