Would you date a member of the KKK?

• yes
  • no
  • if he had money

Most Helpful Guy

• To show humanness and kindness and good sportsmanship and faith in a racial challenged world mentality such as was history where whites won and agreed to give help and fight for your freedom aside from their own shows a bitter unlikeness and resentful giving to realization that a certain retaliation such as interbreeding genocide bias and assimilation was in campaign disguised as anti racist propaganda. Point blank a socially engineered construct was put in place with intentions to put suffrage and punity with prejudice against an entire lineage and culture. Multi culture, non identity and filling my culture with the wrongdoings of another culture in exchange for taking credit for the good things my culture provides, I will not accept. I know who I am and I know what has been attempted, jokes aside, the difference shows. I will no longer tolerate the brunt of racially motivated slander of me and you're happiness weather you think I'm racist (bias) or not. I'm left with no choice. I will take mine and you can do your own yourself individually. With that been said, I bid you a due. I will expose agenda to the world before reckoning has begun of the same restrictions of past reocurences. You will be held responsible for your own crimes not me. How that is sequenced weather be gone or enforced stays disclosed. Though I don't have KKK membership I will not dispose of their existence because of these facts and agendas. Lie in await!

What Girls Said 30

• Why would anyone want to date a vile racist scum bag

• Because the want to protect white america

• Where's that white guy at? You have to show him how to never be racist because you are so innocent by hooking up with other races in front of him. That ought to teach him to never fuck with you!

• All the other races girls will comply and take a sacrifice as long as they think it is hurting a white man.

• Hell no.
    A KKK member wouldn't date me anyway. The dislike is mutual.

• no fucking way

• Jews are welcome in the new klan

• I'm pretty sure I'd be lynched if I tried to.

• Nah, doubt it, that would be illegal. You would only be lynched if you commuted a crime such as 1st degree murder.

• They would catch a violent punishment for that beautiful🌹😘😊

• On it symbolizes white supremacy not his hatred 😂 for colored people. Since white is a color and that's a social construct for easy color coding of people and simple description he would only be hating himself for hating colored people.

• hell nope!!! they would try to kill me anyways because i am brown
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../untitle.JPG

• No because they are ignorant and im black

• Yeah but better iff not saying that you dated as that might condemn you back to you're own lineage and heritage.

• Dont most black americans have white ancestors?

• Yeah the bad white man raped black woman and cheated on his white woman.

• Erm... No? They're sick and disgusting humans. Actually, they're not even human.

• No I wouldn't go into a relationship knowingly, and I would probably cut all contact if I found out later he was a member... it would disturb me too much.

• You would probably not consider how you confirm to the hate projected towards you in your own deceived guilt placed upon you either though.

• I just realized your comment makes no sense at all... lol

• @JaysunFet

• Sure, If I had a death wish.

• Wow never. They would see me as below them anyway because I'm not European.

• Thats how I feel

• Yes, and that assumption would be incorrect. I wonder why I got a thumb down though :s

• No they are simply a political white race defense waiting to attack from confirmation of misconduct full intent to relequish and annialation of white people. So basically they await injustice and terms of unfair and punitive leverages against them racially motivated slavery because of obvious teachings.

• Nope, never! I'd be worried about my sanity if I was one of the people who voted yes tbh

• You would have good white kids raised with good morals instead of kids led astray by celebrities, mtv and the fashion industry.

• What's so insane about being racist?

• being racist is insane about being racist - racist people have some serious problems up there tbh @jaysunfet

• No, they're sick fucks.

• Have you ever considered reading a book?

• Their not only a hate group but they wait for the time to retaliate covertenly based upon a time when agendas are confirmed and a racial civil war is declared because of great hatred blame and bias for white man. They are in readiness for genocide crimes and for when annialation truly is attempted.

• They await for confirmation

• Never in a million years. I might report him to the police, honestly.

• For what? Being awesome? That's no crime.

• For being a racist hate crime committing pig, maybe? I'm not fully white myself but I "pass". A bitch could be lynched for that, back in the day. Not interested in people who think that type of world is idyllic.

• Being racist isn't a crime.

• what is KKK

• No. Would never even consider it.

• You would rather be a race traitor.

• I don't think of anyone else when I am with him.

• Ok you passed the mandingo test

• Yes if he hurts me, ill sue his ass off.

• Fuck no, they would try to kill me.

• Not at all thats again the law and a hate crime.

• They wouldn't they would only talk shit. They wouldn't attempt to murder you because they can only act upon self defense or declared war.

• Not at you are more likely to be killed by a black gang member than a kkk member. Statisticaly speaking.

• My brother was adopted from Africa so that will go over well then again I won't be dating someone so incredibly ignorant and i am 3% African

• It's always the white man's fault to blame for the worlds problems on a large scope with disregard to anything of everything of goodness came from. The same philosophy that states people will only remember the one bad thing you did and give ignorance to all the good you have brought. Persecution at its finest.

• Very general

• Oh god I thought I was done with you. You know what? Whatever floats your boat

• I'd probably spit on their face.

• Yeah, I would date him so that I can choke him while he's asleep.

• You would choke him in the name of being a race traitor and your love of every race except yourself.

• Like a handjob. Im sure hed love that.

• Just so you can not worry about your reputation and an unknown factor which makes you believe you need to hide something to protect yourself from accusations of racism.

• NOPE. I'll pass.

• Your loss

• @JasunFet That is not something I'd be willing to take on. No way, never.

• Well if you can't see eye to eye then you can never advance.

• Nope, I'm a "Papist." He wouldn't want me.

• No.
    and they would probably assume im illegal and call ICE. 😂

• That's of course the best scenario lol

• I guess its acronym ICE so as to mimic and instigate what only white people are risked to do because any other people will gladly take safety and security of getting safety from their fighting for them.

• (ICE as in Vanilla Ice) artistcal homeland security with danger aspect to some granting it's safe. What dicks.

• No because I have a tan/caramel/olive skin tone and they would probably try to kill me lol.

• Nah that's illegal and they would catch a violent punishment for that without self defense beautiful🌹😘😊.

• However white woman are more beautiful.

• @jaysunfet I'm not attracted to white men. You're also not attractive looking to me at all so... You actually look below average to me

• No way. They would turn me in because I'm black.

• Thats not an obstacle

• Now your just being racist

• That's racist and bias

• What the fuck

• Of course. With all the rioting by minorities and the poluce bitching out someone has to stand up for good honest white folks.

• No, I'm Jewish. That'd be a disaster.

• NO! Why would I date someone that has so much hate towards another race!

• Because otherwise you confirm to hating yourown race and yourself. 😂

• No i wouldn't, because i have friends of many nationalities, and he wouldn't accept them. I would only date someone who had similar views and values as mine. He wouldn't. To be honest, someone who is a member of any right-wing group is someone i would never associate with under any circumstances.

What Guys Said 22

• Nah, I'll just date an Arab chick instead to make more mixed white kids so you idiots can bitch about White Genocide while I sit back and laugh knowing that you're hurt that I'm partaking in the 'destruction' of the 'white race'.

'Your own kind' doesn't like you, mate.

• Best answer!

• That is up until the messenger grabs their attention. But not only white people. Here I am the man that makes ratings soar. Your mighty bias ways against white Arabs might not work though for obvious reasons.

• Lmao xD
      Allahu Akbar!!

• I would sooner beat them than date them.

• Tied for best answer and comments

• The new klan does not approve of women beaters

• Since klan is a ninja clan anyway.

• LOL, no, I wouldn't.

• I wouldn't date anyone that puts so much emphasis on race

• You dont date anyway

• I do. I am just promoting white power as a member of the KKK just as the NAACP is actively doing. Its just the same as they exclude white people based on race.

• Good will wait until an agreement is made showing all people of color. Including white.

• You couldn't pay me enough money to do that.

• Somehow I can't ever see that happening, since we'd have a huge conflict of interest.

• No. I'm not really concerned with preserving my race. I would rather date who I like and am attracted to.

• I guess a white man has even more competition for his hereditary inheritance of a female.

• I would rather castrate myself with a spoon.

• They're wizards. That'd be cool.

• never. sad fucks they are

• After watching a recent documentary on them, they seem like a fairly reasonable bunch, nowadays.

So yeah, of course. Live and let live has always been one of my mottos.

• I have a lot of non white friends so they'd probably kill me for being a "traitor"

• Nope I would never
    And I don't they they would ever

• Why not mr lee?

• Asian may come and mix culture in the new klan and also learn of making their own supremacy group of color of yellow pride. So we will then have black pride, white pride, yellow pride, brown pride, red pride, and more to come. The NAACP will be at a loss for who is colored people.

• Yellow pride huh xD
      '.. Is the yellow danger area'

I wouldn't like to make an own group, I want a 'mixed pride'

• Date no, one night stand yes if she's hot and I never have to see her again

• Yeah, I love hicks.

• I'd rather be lynched and dumped in a lake. Oh, wait...

• not big in uk but no on principal

• That's because the UK seems to love the BBC and cuckold pansies.

• Yeah fill her full of my half mexican half white seed. Literally "fuck racism"

• If only you could achieve that.. Boo hoo hoo. 😂

• Yeah I wouldn't wear it. I would only keep it on display as a souvenir and antique. As long as their is anti white agenda there will also be the KKK. However the NAACP could join with the KKK acquisition and they could both be vocal rights which is what they should do since they are both colorful people.

• Civil rights

• no, because they reckon black people should be slaves.

• I know and black people reckon they should be slaves, both stand in opposition and stay neutral with a just in case effect. They keep each other in check.

• But true. The new Klan does not support slavery as it was a historical mistake and believe that all ancestors of former slaves should be repatriated to africa as repriations for the immoralality of slavery.

• Good thinking.

• Only if she wears the bedsheets in public

• Well seeing that I'm black I'm pretty sure they wouldn't date me sooooo... maybe?

• Yes they would they wouldn't harm you either unless it's emotionlly. Also they wouldn't touch you in anything other then self defense.

• HELL YEAH, AND THEN WE'D LISTEN TO THIS ON BLAST DURING SEX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WriIYTps2Rk