Girls, what are some of the best compliments you have ever received and why?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I had some people tell me that I'm sweet and that my eyes are pretty. I liked them not only because they're compliments, obviously, but also because I like to be seen as a sweet person.
    As for the eyes compliment, I liked because I never thought that my eyes were pretty. I used to think that there was nothing special on them.

What Girls Said 19

• "You are so funny" and "You have a really interesting mind". If I'm with a guy, I would already assume that he finds me physically attractive so while it's nice to hear, I'm not especially excited to hear how sexy/cute/pretty he finds me... if he didn't, then we'd just be friends. To be appreciated for your personality is the ultimate compliment for me.

• You are smart.
    You arw funny.
    You know so much.
    You are crazy.
    Cuz I don't like being reduced to my looks!

• Beautiful, cute or pretty is what i get. On the other hand, i've been called a bitch, whore, cunt and whale so there's that..

• o3o I've had my cheeks pinched and was told I look like little dark skinned doll without make-up on. This happened a few times this year. o3o

• "it is so sexy how independent you are"

That will stick with me forever. Apparently it's unusual to cut your own grass and change your own oil. Who knew?

• i don't want to sound conceited...

• When I was younger, I had just gotten my braces on, and I remember one of Dad's friends from work told me to "always keep my beautiful smile." I just remember that one in particular, because I appreciated his kind words a lot.

• 'You are an angel. You are the sweetest girl I have ever met.'

• A boy told me I looked very pretty. I was shocked because I didn't know the boy and he didn't know me. I was flattered. Another boy told me I was so nice. Another boy said that he wanted to marry me one day.

• I've been told a few times "they dont make'em like u anymore" ummm y? I don't know lol i guess they think im different?

• Eyes, smile, girls love when they are being complimented on the things that age didn't and won't change and it feels deeper, I guess 🌚

• I love it when a guy will compliment me on my intelligence, or ideas.

• "how you get so smart?" "How do you do it?" "You have such a beautiful view on life" I like them cause they're not cliche and came out of nowhere.

• I have a beautiful heart, my smile light up the room

• "Asian girl with a black girl's ass."

• "You're beautiful" "Youre really good at (x)!" "Youre very smart."

• "You aren't fat! Stop saying that"

• Everyone else in the room was talking and no one noticed my crush had picked up a photo of me and was staring at it until he said "oh, she is GORGEOUS" (the oh was kinda like a moan) the room went silent, everyone looked at him in surprise and he had this look on his face like "sh! t I said that aloud, didn't I?". His mates then started bagging him out. Sadly he never asked me out.

• "I keep it in my car, and when I look at it I think of you". It just made me melt, like "aww! He thinks about me!". by the way "it" is a note I gave him.