Girls, would you think your boyfriend is a wuss?

If your boyfriend took a shot to the nuts by a girl and went down and couldnt get up for a while, would you think he's a wimp? Please be honest

18

Most Helpful Girl

• A boy in school described it as feeling the worst pain that can bring on light headedness and nausea/vomiting. So at a young age I understood it was bad. If keeling over and collecting himself is what he needs to do to get over that pain then, no, he's not a wuss. Men will never know childbirth pain, and we will never know nut-kicking pain.

What Girls Said 17

• Not at all. I think I might giggle a little... depending on how theatrical he made it, but I wouldn't think he was a wuss. So, I'd be very empathetic towards the little fella, laugh at him a little bit, and then get him an ice cream for being a champ.

• Absolutely not, I've heard it's extremely painful sometimes even makes you puke so I wouldn't think twice.

• I didn't puke but i puked another time when a soccer ball hit me there 😖 hurts so much, girks are lucky haha

• Actually our pubic bone is pretty damn painful, I once was riding my bike and I slammed down in the middle of it on the bar.. that wasn't fun haha.

• No. I imagine it's pretty painful.

• Hell no!. I would be angry at the person who hit him! I would also comfort him, and get him an ice pack. Poor man!

• No. I mean getting hit in the balls hurts so why would I think of him as a wuss?

• No cuz getting kicked in the nuts hurts just like if I got kicked there. A wimp is someone who screams in pain after I flick them lol

• You have nuts?

• No! lol but I have a vagina and It hurts getting kicked there too and boob punches hurt

• Maybe but I heard it hurts getting punch down there so maybe not

• Hell no, it's gotta be severely painful.

• No. That's like a girl moaning after getting punched in the boob.

• Not at all, I heard that shit really hurts!

• Of course I wouldn't think he was a wimp for that. I can't imagine how much that must hurt.

• Id be more concerned with why the girl kicked him than if he was a wuss or not.

• Noo of course not! Doesn't it hurt like hell getting hit down there?

• nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• No what in the world 😂😂 girls aren't stupid , we know that it hurts for a guy to get hit there

• usually if a guy gets kicked there he deserves it, so i think it depends on the situation. But no, not a wuss.

• Its not possible to deserve a kick in the nuts unless you hurt someone

• I understand that's a sensitive area, and would be empathetic. I wouldn't think you're a wuss.