Updates:
so most guys prefer smaller boobs?

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Does dick size matter?

0|0
    0|0
    • sometimes.. but I'm not the kind of girl who is going to judge you if you dick is on the smallish side. I mean, i think girls who do aren't really looking at what is important.

• Show All
    • I am rolling my eyes at you right now... :)

• Haha but it's true, what you said was more or less what I would have answered.. ^^

What Guys Said 12

• As long as they're there, I'm cool. I'm more of an ass man though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not to me.. As long as there is some form of boob I don't mind. xD

0|0
    1|0
  • Every guy has a different preference. A lot of guys that I know like bigger boobs, I prefer smaller, like a b cup

0|0
    0|0
  • I like D and smaller cuz after that they become overwheleming... but just as long as their real im happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls with B or maybe at the most a C cup

0|0
    0|0
  • so long as they are natural.

0|0
    0|0
    • how can you tell if they're natural? It could look very real, and not be... What you guys think is "natural" usu. isn't. When you see a girl wear "natural makeup" she probably just knows how to match her foundation well.

• i can usually tell.

• no, we like c to DD

0|0
    0|0
  • Size does matter.
    I prefer smaller boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES, SIZE MATTERS

0|0
    1|0
  • I like boobs C to D but to me its more whether the girl / woman knows how to put them on show. I like to see a little cleavage or under a nice tight tank top :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What you should be asking is"What is considered as small breasts" since this can range from non-existent to average as i doubt there are many people that really know the consensus.
    I think i like large breasts but that's just what i think of as large, other people could think that size to be different to what i think since there isn't really a cut and dry, this is small, medium and large.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as dick size does

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Not as much as a lot of girls seem to think.

0|0
    2|0
  • Not to me, I mean big ones are more fun to play with i guess, but I wouldn't reject any girl based on her breast size. As long as they're nice and perky :)

0|0
    0|0
  • To some people yeah. To most nah

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. She guys think its everything, but it really shouldn't be. Everyone should love their body for the way it is :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Matter in what? Sex? Different guys like different sizes on a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does. Don't let these men lie to you. They only like huge boobs.

1|0
    1|0