How should I handle my girlfriend being distant?

My girlfriend and I have been together for nearly a month now. We had been talking for a few months before then stopped and continued. She works a lot and has been dealing with a lot of emotional things and a lot of things going on in her life. So I understand that. But every other day she just gets distant and doesn't talk to me. When she does it's just one word answers. And it just scares the hell out of me because I have no idea what she's thinking and I just try to over correct things. I know her past relationships have been awful and this is very new to her. It just drives me crazy when she isn't talking to me but is on all her social media. What do I do? Because this is becoming an every other day thing. And I've fallen pretty hard for her.

I'm always talking to her about it. And I feel that at times i get too worked up about it. But it's just not fair for me to just catch the hint that she doesn't want to talk. And I get that sometimes she gets like this and I should just let her be.
It just sucks.

What Girls Said 1

• talk to her about it.

• I have. A lot. She still just gets distant and expects me to be okay with her just not talking to me.

What Guys Said 1

• everyday thing, huh? Well if it persists for too long you might wanna break it off, but don't try nd force her to talk. when u guys chill watch a movie or do sumthing that you wouldn't usually tlk while doing. just give it a little time.

• Practically everyday but more or less every other day.

• well don't try and force her to talk about it.