This guy seems like he likes me but he used the term bruh to relate to a feeling like. I feel that bruh?

There's this guy I really like and it seems like he's really into me he's insecure but he said I'm adorable and he hugs me and always text me first we haven't texted in a few days but he knows I'm on vacation. Anyway we usually talk everyday. he's given me my shoe when mine broke and we make direct eye contact and say hi in the halls. I asked him to go to this place to watch fireworks but I was afraid he couldn't because his mom but he said he could go and that it sounds fun it seems like he's into me and I'm into him. We have so much In common and he's offered to help me with guitar when I told him I was having trouble. My friends say he's a flirty or friendly guy but what do you think? I think he likes me but opinions? Should I ask him out to see a movie of a book we both read?

Also it was late at night and I wasn't feeling good and he was the only one that texted me, and I told him I wasn't the prettiest girl but I still am confident but he keeps calling himself ugly ! What's that mean

Most Helpful Girl

• if he's making the effort to text you first, this means he probly likes you. plus all the other stuff you mentioned. dont worry about it babe!

What Guys Said 2

• Bruhzoned

.

• You could ask him to go see a movie just make sure that's what you want do ,

What Girls Said 4

• Go for it. He likes u , as a friend for now, so just go slowly. Ride the friendship wave and enjoy him and his "bruh" friendly moments. :p

• Since he referred to you as "bruh", it doesn't seem like he's seeing you as a possible romantic interest. I don't hear many guys refer to their girlfriend, whom they find attractive, as "bruh".

• Ask him if he wants to hangout at the beach or go to see a movie, but def see a comedy

• ask him out.