Im so sick of being single. everyone around me is in a relationship and I've never been in a real one before. How do I get boys to like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• We all go through that patch, i used to hate being single, but i keep telling myself she is out there, go find her. I will offer one piece of advice though... don't become desperate to have a boyfriend else it will probably get you heartbroken and turn you off from guys for a long time and could possible make you feel depressed. Do think about how to get boys, be yourself and the idea is to meet lots of guys at events, work... i guess the more guys you meet and talk with the better your chances of finding someone suitable for you. And lift your spirits, do something you like to refresh your mind for a while

What Guys Said 6

• Are u ugly and or mean. Don't be obese u can be fat or chubby. What are your interest go to where u and a guy can have a connection. And flirt young lady Flirt!!!

• no, im a sweetheart and im not just saying that. it literally is not in my nature to be mean to people unless they cross me. and i definitely wouldn't say im ugly. I just dont really know how to flirt very well.

• Um just start out as friends then. If he seems like a good guy tell him how you feel. Only if he seem like a good guy

• You have the wrong mentality. If you both like each other then it will happen. It shouldn't be forced. However try looking at who you are and what you are looking for to start. Then hang around those people more.

• Are you shy?

• yeah a little bit. one on one i do great, but groups of people and i dont talk much

• Ah, then it's best to just talk to the guy in the group you are interested in

• Be who you are and dont be afraid to go up to someone and say hello

• see i do really well meeting new people. But as soon as im in a group with more than like 4 or 5 people i get really shy and i dont talk very much. i think that has a lot to do with why im single. i also have this problem with flirty with the wrong guys. the ones i do like i always treat them too much like brothers or friends, but the ones that i would rather stay friends with i always end up flirty with them and sending them the wrong signals. im so screwed up ;(

• I am in the same exact situation that you are. Honestly you and I just need to not try and put the thoughts of relationships out of you minds. Every time I've come close to being in a relationship I always met the girl when I had no thought of relationships at the time.

• Are you shy? Do you put yourself out there? Are you a homebody? A little more detail might be helpful.

• yeah im kinda shy. but if someone approaches me im not just gonna stand there and not talk to them. so im not so shy that i can't talk to a guy. I love to go out and do stuff and i have bestfriends that are guys. but when i comes to flirting and actually being serious around guys im not so great with that. i like to have fun, i dont do good with serious, at all.

What Girls Said 1

• Get an Xbox live they will be all over you trust me play call of duty or some shooting game with a girly name belive me I am a girl gamer I know best