Girls, would you date someone who have other Religious then you? will it be a deal breaker for you? And is this matter if he is jew or muslim?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello,
    I have read your opinion comments so I know why you are asking this question. It would not be a problem for me at all in time that I am not forced to anything.
    You can simply tell your girl that you are okay with her supporting gaza, and whatever you argue about. And that on the other hand she must be okay with whatever you think or believe in. Tell her that you do love her for her personality, and who she is, that you accept her the way she is no matter what.
    You two should agree on not trying to convince each other anymore. This is what create arguments. Don't try to debate or convince each other about anything. You can talk of it of course, just be opened to hear about her opinions without responding with aggressivity and she should do the same.

What Girls Said 16

• Eh, I'd rather not date someone super religious. If they're not too passionate about it and are open-minded, maybe I could.

• Not super religious but bealive in his god... and also don't mind dating with people who bealive in other gods..

• Then just don't talk about these things. If you can't agree, just drop it.

• It's a problem beacuse she wants to talk about it.. i guess its inevitable for us to break up..

• I don't mind dating guys of other religions, but I don't date atheists or agnostics anymore.

• Lol why not

• But you just said you wouldn't date any atheists because of this one guy, so you are judging all of them.

• @Minyamo9 Judging them would mean that I have an opinion on whether their lifestyle is right or wrong. I have no opinion on their lifestyle. I just know their lifestyle is not compatible with mine.

• It's not a deal breaker so long as you respect each other's beliefs. As an agnostic, I have dated a religious guy and we would keep those in mind. For example, if he was upset I'd remind him that all bad things happen for a reason. Personally I don't believe that and he knew that but that's how I would cheer him up. You don't need to agree on everything in a relationship.

• I have dated a muslim guy. It's not a deal-breaker for me. Only religious people wilk care and practising muslim girls.

• Yea , I'm irreligious myself. I don't care and I won't judge because at the end of the day its YOUR choice. And when I do have kids in the future I will let them choose their own religion. Except the only one I'm a little fishy about is scientology though.

• it wouldn't matter to me unless he tried to change my religious beliefs or argue with me that his religion is better than mine

• To me it doesn't matter religion I just made it off of their personality and age and how far away we live but that is besides the point if they care about you enough they will over look religion and all of that and love you for your personality (and possibly looks)

• But my problem is that i am jewish and she is muslim we love each other but beacuse of our religion we have different opinions is so many things...

• Well sorry I got nothing but I believe that you work it out somehow

• no because the guy I'm dating he's Catholicand I'm a Christian so no I will not have no problem with it.

• deal breaker. religions dont mix well. and i dont want someone really religious anyways.

• I would not mind at all. Everyone has different beliefs. I'm Buddhist and I've dated Christian men before, it's not a problem

• Well I'm atheist , so I'm cool with wAtever religion you are , just don't try to change my views

• no i wouldn't

• Yes it does matter. Personally no, I won't date a person that is not the same religion as me.

• It depends. If he tried to convert me to his religion, then it would be a deal breaker for me. But, if he didn't and respected my position in relation to religion, then I wouldn't date him.

I know this sounds bad, but I guess that dating a Muslim guy would be a little bit difficult, since they have a strong position in relation to women and our rights.
    And I could date a Jewish guy.

• I'm Arab Muslim. I've seen guys that have been of different races and religious beliefs I don't care what he is as long as he's what I'm looking for.

• It is a deal breaker for me since I'm a Christian and Christians aren't supposed to marry people who aren't a Christian. Of course they could convert over, but still, its a pretty big deal breaker for me. However the religion they believe in isn't the problem, its the fact that they aren't Christian.

• Are you a religious christian? Like someone who is very connected with god? And if so will it be hard for you to date other people because of that?

• Well you can't control love i think love is stronger then religion and if you fell in love it someone and you want to marry him will you not do it beacuse of his bealives?

• Yeah, I probably would I guess. Whenever I start liking a guy I never know what religion they are, so yeah I probably would end up marrying him if the relationship turned out pretty well like that.