My boyfriend looks like a Muslim?

I'm not against Muslim or anything. They have their own religious believe and I'm good with that. However, I used to date a Muslim man. He and his friends treat women like craps and I would never date one again. My current boyfriend, he's half Arabs half White but he's American, born and raised in the US. He's not a Muslim. Sometimes he would joke around with me and wrap a shirt around his head. Since he's half middle easterner it makes him look really like Muslim man which makes me crazy. I told him not to do that but he thinks it's funny and keeps wrapping stuffs around his head like that it makes me sick what do I do now? Ughhhhh.

Most Helpful Girl

• they are called wanna be 's most muslims i know are respectful and know about thier religion other than those who think twice about thier existence they never treat woman bad, muslim woman are the most accepted individuals in all religions. and respected

What Guys Said 2

• lol I don't know why i find this story kinda funny. people sometimes think I am middle eastern. I should start doing that haha

• Drug him and get him plastic surgery

What Girls Said 2

• Why is it that much of a big deal? Seriously?
    It's just a joke. If you can't stand that, it feels like you Are against Muslims

• No, I'm not against Muslim. I just promise myself won't date a Muslim again because the way they treat women.

• you're stupid Muslims don't have a certain look they come in different shapes and colors and it's a culture thing that guys treat woman like crap not a muslim thing... why do you think feminist movement is founded ?