I think this girl likes me but not sure?

I met this girl where I work driving buses. Whenever she passes me going the other way she waves. A couple of weeks ago we bumped into each other at our buses destination and she said hi how are you and asked me how my disciplinary meeting went and when would I be getting transferred to her depot. We were talking for about 5 mins when She said she was running late and then went into toilet. I left to go outside and she then came out after using the toilet and said she had bad hay fever, again starting the conversation before getting on her bus.

So few days ago she was coming towards me on her bus and she puffed her hair up but acted like she didn't see me. So yesterday we both pulled up at bus stops on other side of road from each other and she looked to see who was driving my bus and saw it was me and waved. I looked at her but ignored her. So she waved again and again I kept looking but ignored her. She then looked puzzled and waved again and I smile laughed because she kept trying and she then had a happy face and drove off. Whenever she sees me she waves, and its her that sees me before I see her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Seems like it ask her

• Probably, but you cannot be totally sure. Invite her to lunch, it won't seem like a big deal because you both work at the same place, this can be done when she has started a convo with you. During lunch read her body language, and all that stuff. Now, after lunch, if she likes you, she will propose you two doing it again, or she will contact you later that day or week, if she doesn't dont worry, she may tell you in person at work. All in all, I think you are in a good spot, she seems to be the one chasing you!