Guys, Would you prefer a day at the beach or movie marathon?

I'm just curious.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I HATE the beach. I cannot stand getting sand in everything, laying on the hot gross sand, sitting in the sun and heat, I hate swimming in a lake also. There is just no part of the beach that is appealing in any way.
    When I was just a bit older then you I would go to as many as 5 movies a weekend. Of course that is when it was only $2 to $4.50 to get into a movie. So I love movies.

• if you want to laugh, when I was a kid in the 70's it cost 25 cents to get into the movies. When it raised to 50 cents my mom wouldn't let us go because it was too much.

What Guys Said 20

• A day at the beach. I'm a "beach guy", I enjoy going to the beach, especially with a girl.
    I don't really enjoy movie marathons, I wanna watch one and that's it, more than one would be boring, I get tired pretty easily.

• Really depends on the guy's personality and how active his life is. Can you give any more details about him?

• Beach, no doubt.

• Because you can do so much more, bbq, swim, volleybal/tennis or just relax.
      A movie marathan is just sitting and shutting up watching movies for a long period of time.

• depends on the guy. The beach will make you depressed. The popularity contest is always occurring at the beach. See a movie, laugh, cry, etc etc, and then hit some other place where you don't have to evaluate the people around you

• As long as I have beach things (windbreakers, blankets, beach chair, food + book), a day at the beach wins :D

• I dislike the beach. you just lay there. I would prefer the marathon but it isn't my cup of tea either. I can't sit that long. I'd rather do something.

• Sharks, sun, crowds, if it can be done at her house or mine, I'd prefer the movie marathon. Now if she wants to go swimming in a pool, I'd prefer that.

• I hate the beach. Nothing but hot sun/sunburn, sand which is the herpes of soils, salt water which makes you thirsty for that luke warm cooler water. And things in the ocean that can eat you. Nothing about the beach is good. Pools have eliminated the need for the beach.

• Movie marathon all the way.
    I am not a fan of sand, lol. It gets everywhere.

• Which beach and which movies?

• The movie marathon. I was at the beach nearly every day of my life. Nothing special for me

• I don't like sand... Movie marathon it is!

• Beach, because you can do more. Movies should be saved for rainy days or nights.

• marathon, LOTR or Hobbit. But beach if i'm fishing.

• Movie, because we don't get much sun here as it is and I am lazy.

• Moooooooooooooooovie marathooooooooooooon!!!

• Day at beach

• Movie marathon!

• Movie marathon but 1-2 beach trips a year is Worth

• Movie marathon. Not much of a beach person.