Am I being used?

I'm in a bit of a dodgey situation with a girl I recently went on a date... to cut a long story short, I met her online and we went on a date a while back.

A short time after we still got on quite well but she became a little more distant and then said she had started seeing another dude. We didn't speak for a little while understandably but we've started talking again, and things haven't worked out with that other guy.

I did say we should do something again but she said that we were just friends. I'm not quite sure what to do here, I do still like her and I'm pretty sure she knows that. I don't want to be used as just someone to make her feel good when she's been rejected, what do you guys think?

Your advice must appreciated as always! Ben

Thanks for the advice :) It's been helpful, your right in saying im looking at this the wrong way, she is a pretty genuine girl, so I'm probably lucky to have her friendship atleast!

Most Helpful Girl

• ahmm not really being used because she made it clear and direct to you that she sees you as "friend".. If she didn't made it clear and letting you feel as if she likes you more than friend, then thats being used.. And also if you let her feel good outside of friend zone (as if she's your partner) then you let yourself being used..

What Girls Said 3

• she doesn't seem interested in you at all

• no, I am sorry, you are not in her heart... as much as you may be into her... its not going to work as its only a one way street... walk away and find some one that wants you and only you!

• It is hard, but I think you should let go of the girl, it seems to be that you are indeed a tool for cheering her up when she is rejected or alone. Find some other girl, who likes you for you, and not matter what other boys do.
    good luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• Friends are suppose to make their friends feel better when they need it. If you want more than you probably don't want to be just friends and are better off telling her and cutting contact.

• Your friendzoned dude find someone else