My ex want to have sex again?

Friday afternoon I got a text of my ex saying ing she just realised she never got to play me at a certain video game with a sad face. She has been initating conact now and again. Anyway after a few hourse of debating I texter her back, we send a few text and I say there's no need to we both know I would destroy you. She then sent one back saying, I think I've got my head straight now, maybe you should just destroy me instead ;). She sent another saying she's so annoyed at herself she didn't make the most of the time we had togerther with my lush body and she wants to eat cream off me and have sex. I said maybe if your lucky we can do this. I've not had a reply back but im so confsed? we broke up because she was in an abusive realtionship before and she said she needed time to sort things out and she tells me she thinks she's over it all now and wants to have sex with me? what is going on?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• ''we had togerther with my lush body and she wants to eat cream off me and have sex.''

''My ex want to have sex again?''

Yeah really...

• She misses sex with you dude