I feel like an idiot pushing the guy I like away out of jealousy what can I do to get him back?

Or if he really wants me he'll come back to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will very rarely try again after being rejected. Certainly, if you pushed him away in favour of another guy, you might never get him back. What guy wants to be second best. ( I was put in that position a while ago ). He will always be wondering if you will find another first best!

If you just pushed him away without there being another guy involved, then you stand a chance. You might have to work hard at it to convince him you are sincere. You will most likely have to approach him, as he will be the "once bitten, twice shy" guy!

Also, unless you know of his status right now, you must be prepared to find him with another girl.

• There's no other guy. I didn't mention one. He knows that Im single

• Its been 4 weeks since we last spoke. I feel nervous. What if he doesn't want to hear from me?

• You have nothing to lose by trying. You aren't with him right now, so anything is better than how you are at present. Pluck up courage! Have a glass of wine! Not too much, though!

What Guys Said 5

• Learn from this and suck it up. When a guy is rejected he moves on and doesn't have time for yo-yo games.

• That entire if he really likes me he will come back or try harder thing isn't always true. Sometimes guys just get tired of trying, or respect your decision when the girl ends things or whatever the situation may be. Just tell him what you are saying on here, that you feel like an idiot and that if he is willing you would like to try getting back together again

• Sounds like there's underlying problems at work here. Those need to be addressed first, or you'll end up right back where you were. Why did you act the way you did? Would you take yourself back?

• He wasn't taking my calls or texting back. I would take myself back. He was being rude by not contacting me, it drove me insane. So i pulled back before he rejected me instead

• No I didn't just asked if he was avoiding me. He said no. He was becoming increasingly flakey though.

• Must be some reason for it. Either he was really busy or he was distracted by something and/or someone else. May be a stupid question, but if he's like that, why do you want him back? Wouldn't you just be worried it'd happen again? Or is this just his typical behavior?

• Talk to him again, and give him a reason to come back to you

• Don't push him away if you like him!

What Girls Said 1

• If he really wants, he'll come back... But he might need a push in the back
    .. from you

• What can i do without seeming desperate. I dont see him we just have each others numbers

• Thanks.

• It's more like wanting to know what they've been doing, because it's been so long... And from there on you can get to know him better etc