Girl I like is dating the guy who cheated on her, what should I do?

Hi guys, there is a girl we both like each other but then she is dating a guy who is already married and she was not aware. He lied to her she was shattered and she did cry like crazy when he did confess the truth that he is married. Now the situation is I love her! Even I promised her your happiness is my responsibility, she said I like u as well but in need time I do respect her decision. On the other hand she sees this guy every alternate day, they are still dating and I asked her when are you planning to take the step and break up with him, she replied I will dump him one day I'm waiting for the right time. It's been a month now they are seeing each other and it is hurting me like hell! When ever I ask her when are you planning to dump him the answer I get is wait for the right time. Now I really love her and this situation is hurting me I did tell her are well. Still she is seeing him every alternate day it kills me. Please suggest something what should I do?

Should I stop talking to her?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• If you really love her you would wait for her and be by her side, worst thing to do is leave her on her own.

• Nothin. You do nothing. She made her choice

What Guys Said 3

• She sounds like a very weak person. and bro she doesn't love you!!! Otherwise that guy wouldn't be in the picture... And she obviously doesn't care about you... she is just stringing you along and keeping you as a Backup cause she knows you are in love with her...

Learn to move on from situations like these... don't wait for any one who doesn't care about you...

Plus know that she is looks like a hirl with no morals cause she knows that guy cheated on her and also the fact that he is married... And she still wants to have an affair with him... and not do the right thing...

So its your call what to do

• You should tell the girl

• Screw her, she's weak and a loser.