Girls, how do I just accept ima be alone all my life?

im 19 and im just tired of life im poor and I've fucked up so much i wish i could die. i wish i had someone to be there for me and help me but i got nobody/ i walk everywhere i go and its hard to find a job with no car i wanna go to school and the lady was like how you gone get to school when yu dont have a car and i still dont know. im tired of being alone but i guess ima have to be bc im unwanted i have confidence but im also have a lot of flaws on my boddy i used to be fat im skinny now but i have a lkot of stretch marks which im sure no girl wants to see they want that muscular guy with good skin and ine is all stretch arked up. i was talkin to this girl and she says she like me but she reallly doesn't act like it i try to see her she avoids me and stuff i dated her for a onth and kised her once when i pulled her in to kiss again she turned her cheek an I've been hearing she been sucking dick the football teamdk i jusst wish soeone would notice that i trying even though I've messed up i mean even some murderers have someone to ers tpcome home to but ig thats not me imm unwanted so i need to know how to just accept it that no girls want me so i can focus on school and lifde get a car a house a dog stuff like that cause withouyt it ima still be single. Girls on here say you dont need that stuff but thats a lie all that stuff matters to them.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah, sorry, i forgot we're all money grabbing whores who never look at the guys that don't have that, or the perfect bodies. Dude, i've liked plenty of guys who have no money and are imperfect, still get rejected. Why? Because i'm still "too fat" I lost weight too and have stretch marks. You do realise they fade right? I don't care about them, i'm just proud of losing weight. So.. which is easier? Job or school? I would suggest, job, save up, get a car and then save up some more and then go to school if you need to. You can do whatever you want. Make it happen, no one else will, won't come to you, you gotta work for it! Perseverance my friend! Work on getting a job first and go from there (school is good but doesn't always help getting a job and you end up in debt) whereas a job is giving you money right there and then, an opportunity to do your driving, then get a flat, dog etc. It'll all come together. Life isn't easy but you'll be alright. Fuck having a girlfriend right now, focus on yourself. If you need to chat, message me, i'm on here a fair amount!

What Girls Said 6

• You're only 19, your life isn't over yet. Heck it barely started. If you're in America, you could get government help and if u want, enlist in the military or job corp. You'll be living on campus, school will be on campus and a job will be on or around the campus. Don't worry about the ladies right now, just focus on getting yourself together. The ladies will aways be there.

• You don't.
    You just keep on searching

If you accept to be alone, you will be... Don't give up, fighting

• Hey there! There's hope for you! I know you're a great guy. What are your strengths?

• You're 19, give yourself some time! Also go visit a children's cancer clinic and then reexamine how horrible your life is. You have stretch marks, big deal, lots of people have them. You're not the first to have your heart broken, it happens it's life.

You can choose to be miserable or you can choose to be happy, the choice is yours.

• Ok, dude. Chill!!❤️❤️ it's going to be OK. Look, I feel the same way, and I am the sort of person that doesn't care about what u look like, all I care is that u love me. And I am sure there is other girls out there like me. I am praying for you. I hope you have a fabulous day❤️❤️❤️☺️

• You are so young! Take it from me, I'm much older. Stay in school, do all you can to finish school, & get out of poverty by getting a good paying job. Don't focuse on women/girls too much right now. You have time. You can work out and get the body you desire. Remember, nobody is perfect. Don't be discouraged, you have you're whole life infront of you! Make the best of it,