Girl from the past who showed no interest texts me?

I'm trying to move on from her, because she honestly never shows interest, Now she texts me? I'm thinking it's just for attention.. What do i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she liked you before but she kept it low as to not look clingy. If you are no longer interested, just ignore her then.

• Ehhh, I honestly feel it's like that, but then again, Before in the past when she "Liked me" I could see it, now i feel like it's just for attention.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she realised she was wrong and wants a 2nd chance

• Lol, We just became friends again, But it's so awkward, honestly

• Ask her why she's texting you, it might be because of a bad breakup or something and she might want to get back with you. If it's just for attention then text her for a bit and see if she loses interest again. :)

• I mean, we just became friends gain, but it's a bit awkward

What Guys Said 2

• Try to hit it. It dont hurt to try, and if u come off with baggin it awesome! But remember when she didn't have time for u? Dont give her much of ur time either

• She wants attention, I'd just ignore her.