How often would you like a girl to pay for a date?

guys how often would you like a girl to pay for a date or do you prefer to be 100% chivalrous and pay all the time.

would if depend on the relationship

-just dating

-in a relationship

-in a very serious relationship, she's your fiance

GIRLS what would impress you/ would you mind paying sometimes?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't mind paying, but I'd rather it be me than her. if she insists then we could split the bill :)

What Guys Said 2

• Just dating:

- We both pay our own ways with the exception of a few special moments (holidays etc), where I would pay for both of us.

In a relationship:

- See above: "Just dating"

In a very serious relationship / fiance / wife:

- I pay her way with her offering to pay mine some of the time, where I decline and she respects that. I like to provide for my family.

I enjoy being a stereotypical male / cowboy, offer the chivalry so long as they deserve it. This means that we always try to take the bill and perform other kind things out of our own willingness.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Hmm so other than holidays and occasional paying for you serious relationship you wouldn't pay for lets say...a girl that you already know you like a lot and its your first date. wouldn't you want to impress her

• I'll impress her with my personality - paying for the first date and stuff like that, is considered complimentary for those "over-the-top" awesome women that I meet. Doing it to "every first date" seems repetitive, boring, and insincere. ;-)

• I don't really have a problem with money so I'd rather spend the extra dollars on the first few dates than risk looking like a cheapskate. The guy should definitely at least attempt to pay for the first date. Second and third, maybe. After that, once you're in a relationship though, I don't think the guy should always pay 100%.

What Girls Said 1

• It would impress me if a guy always paid. That shows he has money, and he is willing to spend it on me. But I also think he should be cool about money... like if we're engaged, we should be able to talk about money and finances and things.

• Why the down arrow? :(

• I don't get why-for the down arrow. but I agree with what you said. it would prove that there is a sense of security with a guy like that