Girlfriend upset that I liked Playmates on Instagram... I feel guilty, any advice on what I can say to make it better?

She thinks it makes it seem like she isn't good enough, she's quite insecure as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean it sucks that she got upset over liking someones instagram who you are never going to meet etc. If it was someone personal then I could understand, however just reassure her it's only a picture, apologize of course and tell her you didn't think it was a big deal. Then proceed to reassure her that it won't happen a gain

What Girls Said 2

• She doesn't control you. I only got upset with my ex when he kept liking his ex girlfriends photos... mainly because she was half naked and then i found out she was sending him nudes. Ended up being dumped and that was part of the reason. As long as you aren't doing things like that, she needs to calm it!

• Well that makes sense, but it's still an unwritten rule in a sense.. more on the gentlemanly side of things where you shouldn't have to pay attention to that stuff.

• I mean, there probably isn't anything you can say that will make her trust your commitment if she gets jealous of you liking plasticized breathing mannequins on IG.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her to be real and calm the eff down... Her jealousy is on high. She might want to take it down a notch.

• stupid social media, that's why I don't use all that bullshit.