Are you frustrated when?

Are you frustrated when you see someone cute, you want to say hi but you just do not know what to say? Ugh! I kick myself in the butt everytime I see someone cute, check them out but can't muster up the courage to say hi!

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, you have no idea. The feels. Happens to me all the time. I'm super shy in person. I've probably thrown away some awesome chances. But I've been fantastically rejected in public before, too, so I suppose some of it is self protection. I look a lot more carefully before I leap these days than when I was younger.

• I have not been horribly rejected, I am just scared I will be shot down. Even though I did semi say something to this guy and he was nice at that time.

• *laughs* I'm a professor. You figure that one out, don't keep it to yourself. I'm the same way. I'll stand in front of a class of 300 students and talk for hours. Some of said students are cute girls. I suppose because it's my job and I *can't* see them that way. Socially, the rules are different.

• That is very true. I do not look at patients the same way I do cute guys.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, o my gosh I saw a very nice looking young woman that I wanted to see if I could eventually spend some time with with but was not sure if the situation was right or not.

• May I ask what was the situation?

• I was in a clothing shop she was helping me out to look at jeans. I could do it myself but it is just easier to get them to help you. She was with me about 45 mins and I could see her character. I know they have to be nice to customers but she came across as a generally nice girl.

• There can only be one answer to this question.
    YEEEEEEEEEEES

• Yup, for me it's not the courage of not being able approach, it's not knowing what to say to someone I don't know lol

• not really

What Girls Said 1

• The worst that can happen is they don't reciprocate interest. And then you are right where you would be if you never said anything. People like to talk about themselves. Say hi and then ask a question- is there a band or something on their t-shirt you could talk about? Do they have a book in their hand? Are you at a bar or a museum?