How do you deal with a girl who wants attention?

How do you deal with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who *wants* attention won't get it from me. That's why on this site for example, I stay away from the how-do-I-look questions because the people won't like their answer from me, whether or not they are attractive.

If you *do* want to cave in to their attention, then go ahead and do it, but it will be something you'll be trained on doing to keep it up all the time. Best to just ignore that part of what they're doing and not encourage them to attention-seek. When they learn they're wasting their time with their efforts, hopefully they will stop and grow up and have a normal friendship/relationship with you that isn't about feeding their insecurities.

What Girls Said 2

• U don't want to give her attention then ignore her.. If u want to talk her about this give her a friendly wave or text her

• You don't give her attention.

What Guys Said 1

• It can be difficult in my experience, particularly when they sit down next to you, throw a leg over one of yours and try to feel you up.