Can I kiss him?

Is there like something where the guys are supposed to kiss the girls on the cheek or are there some sort of rules about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• What exactly are you asking here. Of course it is alright for a guy to kiss you on the cheek. The only rule is making sure that you are okay with it. If you are, then let him kiss away. If you want to kiss him, as your question asks, then go for that too. If you like him and he likes you, then why not give him a kiss?

• Ok ya but when do you think would be the best time to because neither of us have cars so we usually go to movies. When should I?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah you can kiss him, cheek is a cute thing to do if he knows you like him, but as friends it means I love you as a friend and respect. But if you like him kiss him, but some people especially in high school might interpret that you guys are dating or you really like him when kissing is involved. Does that make sense?

• Yeah I get kissed by girls who are just friends on the cheek all the time here , but that's just because of the culture around here so its fine!

• A kiss on the cheek is a greeting in my school, in my society. I mean every guy that knows a girl kisses her on the cheek when she sees them. That's for what I know. At least that's how we roll in the NYC.

• In the Hispanic and French cultures, kissing any girl on the cheek is a sign of greeting or Farewell. I guess it depends on the culture really or if you are in a closer relationship to that person.

What Girls Said 0