Guys, if I say "I like you" by text to a guy, would it be a turn-off?

• yes it's a turn-off
    7% (3)
  • no it's cute
    93% (40)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• you might catch the guy off guard... so don't get scared if he doesn't answer right away.

• Why? Its been a day he didn't reply. I just said, I miss you can i visit you again? He didn't reply. I 'm pretty sure i attracted him

• If it's only been a day give him some time. That is NOT enough time.

• if its been a day then fine wait.
      But don't keep waiting... people do that too often.

What Guys Said 15

• For the first it me you say it? ya it would... I value in person things waaaaay more than text. I would likely loose some interest/ not take you as serious... I f you really like him, you can say it in person!

• Nah, it's definitely not a turn-off. It depends on his feelings toward you though. It will actually be a turn-on If he already likes you or is attracted to you. He will like you even more. But if he doesn't, then he will probably thank you but won't do anything about it.

• If I know u well then it's not a turn off. It would be less awkward then if I barely knew u. So as long as u talk a good amount to eachother and he's used to u then no problem.
    Id try it if I was u. It's not a turn off at all. But my advice is that when u tell him make yourself sound like a typical girl with emojis and stuff dont be too serious by writing a plain sentence like this: "I like you".

• It depends on the relation between me and the girl. if I know her well it's cute.
    If she's a stranger it's a turn off

• We appreciate directness... guys cannot read " Female Code " unless we've had a lot of training in what to look for... we are totally differently wired to you ladies. Now reverse the genders = instant rejection ( generally speaking ).

• Only if he doesn't like you back, but in that case nothing you can do is a turn on.

Go for it.

• Yes and no, I'm more of a direct person, I honestly like when a girl tells me face to face, I understand if your shy :)

• If I liked you, I'd be flattered and would want to date you... if I wasn't, it be weird.

• I wouldn't care if a girl chose to tell *me* that by text...

• Depends if I like you back or not.

• what if u like me and what if u don't?

• If I like you then it's good to know you like me back, I'd be happy about it. If not it's awkward and horrible that I'm gonna have to tell you I don't feel the same way.

• It can be both

• Its cute yea.

• No, you wouldn't want to be broken up with over text, right? Better to just say it in person

• this is the problem with most girls nowadays. They just don't give guys enough hope. Some go over the top and pretty much tell a guy they want to bang his brains out (which can be turn off... unless its a hook up). Others play hard to get WAY TO HARSHLY. Saying "I like you" is cute and innocent. Nothing wrong with it all.

• That's really cute,,, because I thought if you say it by text to me I'll see you like my mind and what I think about what we chatting about it. I hope you understand what I mean 😂