Can I have male and female perspective please. Do guys from your past ever contact you wanting to give it another try? Guys do you do this to girls?

Like if the timing wasn't right and you both wanted different things previously

Not my ex. We had a fling never dated or labeled it

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I don't because it's fucking pathetic first off, and secondly, why would I want to bother with a girl who wasn't good enough or who considered me not good enough the first time round? Fuck her, not worth my time.

But then again, most people don't value themselves, so I suppose a lot of people might.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah happened me and with this girl I knew in high school. We didn't really know each when we first started dating and we didn't really last long. Fast forward to my freshmen year in college, I ran into her and something clicked between me and her this time around. So we gave it another shot and it went so much better the second time around.

I don't know it's different for everyone but it doesn't hurt giving it a shot

• I would never do that. When it's over it's over.

• Never did, had a few women do it to me though.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it has happened to me a few times but the way I see that is they are your past not your future for a reason. All situations different but in the case maybe you guys were totally in love still feel that way blah blah blah and some external thing made it so it just wasn't the time for a relationship but now it is I don't know. I just feel like dating exes is a bad idea their your ex for a reason.

• Yes, a few have. We broke up because of distance (I can't do LDRs). Thing is every time I've been contacted again, I was dating someone else, and happy with him and that relationship, so I've never said yes to giving things another try with someone from the past. It could work though, depending on the person and how much we and our circumstances have changed.