Opinion on a date outfit?

Where I live, it's hot as balls outside because it's summer. Like, you litterally can't be outside for 15 minutes without breaking a sweat, so is wearing a plain, a little bit oversized shirt halfway tucked in to Jean shorts too casual for a first date? We are going to a movie theatre, It might be cold in the movie theatre so maybe I'll bring a casual jacket? I'm a high school student by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's fine but if it's a baggy shirt hopefully it's not like too casual maybe dress it up a little cute sandals jewelry type thing.

What Guys Said 2

• There's no problem wearing something casual. Just try to wear something a little nicer than walking around the house clothes

• Just where something casual and nothing too fancy

What Girls Said 1

• It's super hot here too. I usually wear shorts with a button up with the sleeves rolled up. A little dressier, but still comfortable in the heat and humidity