23 and never had a boyfriend?

oh looorrddd, im so ashamed. People are going to think i'm weird so i always keep quite which makes me look secretive. I never had a boyfriend at 23. WHY? a lot of people say its weird because usually you go out at the age of 14 15 16 with a boyfriend and have sex and all... well i didn't. I had a medical problem that took over my life to the age of 12 to 16,5. I had a habit of pushing people away and i still do it without me knowing i'm pusing them away... by not being social enough. Does this make an outcast? do people think im weird? or crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• 23 is still young, its fairly normal.

• you're fine. Many people start a little late :)

• You think you have it bad? Pfttt try being 29, male and never having a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see what's so weird or strange or what have u, about it at all. You're still young! You're a year older than i am. Just keep waiting it out, and try to slowly get yourself out there. Example, church/gatherings. Go bowling or skating even

• I don't think it's weird, especially because you had a medical problem. Though, it would have not been weird even if you didn't have a medical problem. And you're not the only person that hasn't dated anyone.