23 and never had a boyfriend?

oh looorrddd, im so ashamed. People are going to think i'm weird so i always keep quite which makes me look secretive. I never had a boyfriend at 23. WHY? a lot of people say its weird because usually you go out at the age of 14 15 16 with a boyfriend and have sex and all... well i didn't. I had a medical problem that took over my life to the age of 12 to 16,5. I had a habit of pushing people away and i still do it without me knowing i'm pusing them away... by not being social enough. Does this make an outcast? do people think im weird? or crazy?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• 23 is still young, its fairly normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're fine. Many people start a little late :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You think you have it bad? Pfttt try being 29, male and never having a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see what's so weird or strange or what have u, about it at all. You're still young! You're a year older than i am. Just keep waiting it out, and try to slowly get yourself out there. Example, church/gatherings. Go bowling or skating even

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's weird, especially because you had a medical problem. Though, it would have not been weird even if you didn't have a medical problem. And you're not the only person that hasn't dated anyone.

0|0
    0|0