Guys, what does it mean when you commemt on how a girl smells.. in a good way?

He said it reminds him of me. I've tried not to over think it too much bcus its sweet. He always says he has lots of fun with me etc but is reluctant to let it show sometimes. We always laugh n giggle n we have fun in the bedroom. But i didn't think he was that interested then he said this.. prob means nothing but thought i ask? I thought we were casual but he's opening up more to me about his life n i like being there i jus dont wana get confused n hurt.

Turns out i think i was falling for him and decided he wasn't looking anything more than sex n now we decided to jus be friends n talk. Mayb hang out now n again no sex. But now im like wtf haha ahhh well sometimes timing is off

5

Most Helpful Guy

• As for smell, it doesn't mean anything really... Sometimes a girl just has a good scent on and I let her know, not random people obviously...

As for your thing specifically, I don't think it means too much... Best to think of it as casual unless something really glaring happens I think.

What Guys Said 4

• don't analyze this. Just don't. Take the really sweet compliment and that's it. The smell reminds him of you, and that's all you need to know

• If your not wearing your perfume on around him then I'd just be you personally release a lot of lovely pheromones that he's hooked on and it reminds him of you thats all, if your not wearing perfume already and he said you smell really good then make sure all the time you don't have any on at all! Persides that there's nothing else to it, just feel good about yourself

• Is it your perfume? I always remember a girl's perfume, especially the ones that smell awesome, like the girl Giorgio has always reminded me of a girl I let get away because I was stupid!

• No guys no perfume just coconut body lotion lol

• One woman's odor, is another woman's potpourri