Guys, are tall girls unattractive or off-putting?

Okay so I'm not talking about girls who are taller than you if you're already really tall (I'm 5"10) but really is it offputting to date a tall girl. I feel as if so many guys dislike taller than average girls and is there some sort of reason? If it helps you understand where I'm coming from, I'm 5"10 and my body shape is like a mix between a pear shape but more hourglass figure (my measurements aren't like Kim Kardashians but I have the figure lmao) sorry im rambling

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand why people are so obsessed with the girl being short and the guy being tall. It doesn't matter at all.

What Guys Said 14

• Not off-putting at all.

• I'm 5'9 and I like girls who're anywhere between 5'8 to 6'2... if they're taller than me that's even better <3

• Personally it's not offputting but I'd say I'm inclined to like girls who are shorter rather than taller. I guess it's a similar thing but in reverse with girls, although most of them have a definite preference for taller d00ds.

• Well, I've actually posted some questions about this very thing.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1584530-girls-would-you-be-open-to-having-a-guy-shorter-than-you-if-so-how

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1567062-is-it-weird-that-super-tall-ladies-don-t-intimidate-me

I'm 5' 7", and, no, a girl being 5' 10" wouldn't be off-putting at all. If anything, I would enjoy it.

• Not at all. I never met many girls taller than me (6'2") but I dated a few who were nearly as tall. As tall or taller than me in heels. I've known several shorter guys who were mad for tall women.

• Thanks for the reply do you usually date taller girls?

• No, it makes no difference to me. Taller girls have picked me out because I'm taller than average though, so if I averaged the heights of all my girlfriends it would probably be above the median. I only ever had girlfriends who approached me.

• I think for some guys it'd make them feel uncomfortable. You're about the same height as the average male but if you went out and wore heels you'd be taller than the majority of guys.

• I understand what you mean. I don't usually go out in heels because its quite uncomfortable but thanks for the comment!!

• I'm 6'5 and I like tall girls, but ironically most of them don't like me - I've always dated girls around 5'4-5'8. No idea why tall girls seem not to like tall guys - I even look like Hugh Jackman ffs.

• Damn that sounds weird...:-/

• Yeah I've never really understood it - perhaps it's because shorter girls like taller guys more and IMHO taller girls tend to value themselves higher and think they can do better. Ironically when they see the car I drive they often change their tune. Sad but true.

• If you won't care about a guy's height, I won't care about a girl's

• If she is taller than me, its a deal breaker. And I'm 5'9

• You sound attractive to me. I am 6'0 by the way and I kinda prefer tall girls with nice figures. I think taller girls should work more on their figure ( squats etc.) to balance out their tall bodies.

• Nope.
    they are hot.

She should not be taller than me 😄 lol

But in general average height girl has better figure.

Some tall girls i know hv great figure by the way.

• I have no preference as to height, just as long as she's got a good personality.
    Sweet, good manners, sense of humor, that sort of stuff.

• Very tall girls unattractive for me. 5'7 should be the max height for a girl (to me).

• No people judge way to much