What in the actual f is the "nuclear option"?

Some rando asked a question about whether women regret using the "nuclear option" or if they're actually heartless. What in the actual fuck is the "nuclear option"? I have never heard of that.

#confusedCanadianProblems

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cutting all forms of contact with a person and erasing them from your social networks, deleting phone nr etc... I think it's a pretty stupid term because even if that may be unpleasant to experience with someone you care about, surely it still pales in comparison to an actual nuclear strike. Oh well.. I guess it's kind of catchy.

• I have never heard of the term before. You're correct: it is rather catchy.

• And honestly, I'm not responsible for your emotional state. You can't hold people emotionally hostage. That's worse than rejection!

• Amen to that. I'm all for treating others how you would like to be treated, but beyond that, you're really responsible for how you feel. I hate it when people blame all their negative emotions/events in life on something someone else did or said... so annoying!

What Guys Said 7

• Nuclear option is just going full on, totally uncalled for bitchyness, For example :
    Guy - "You're eyes look saggy, are you tired?"
    Girl - "how ******** dare you call me that you ***** ******* **** sucking ***** ****** ******* small ****** immature ******* ***** *****, I am an independent women and don't need your ****** ****** *********** **** opinion, so get ********."

• Damn Canadians! What are they doing up there? They're plotting something those sneaky maple syrup moose riders...

• That's the blow it all up option cause its just that bad. It's actually a really bad thing to do, because nothing is not work-through-able only just a little hard

• I think it means like the ultimate ender of something... like to shut someone down...

Boy: "you're boobs are kinda small"
    Girl: "Ya, well you have a tiny penis, and I would know because I work with children"

• LMFAO, when i saw this i thought it was going to be about making clean power... so i guess its a typo or shoving a pluentom rod used in nuclear power up ur pussy/mouth/ass.. I have no idea.. but this guy sounds crazy. sure he wasn't joking or drunk or something..

• No, and when I said I was confused he called me stupid and a bitch. Uncalled for. I mean, I am a bitch, but I'm not stupid.

• What are u talking about?

• Nuke 'em from orbit.

• I wasn't aware that every single female was capable of a nuclear apocalypse. Hm, I guess you learn something new everyday...

What Girls Said 2