Really confused?

So I've been seeing this guy for a while, we were both really into each other, we talked about so many thing, future plans, our past relationships, we basically really opened up to each other. We kissed and it felt amazing! I got even closer to him and he also seemed closer to me. We saw each other quite a lot after that but never actually talked about being a couple. But all of the sudden nothing, he stopped texting me, and I haven't seen him in over a week, I texted him 3 days ago asking him if he was free this weekend he just said no and that was it. Were did I go wrong? I feel it's something I did but I don't know what, otherwise what happened? I don't know if I should ask him, I don't want to seem paranoid, but I really like him and I'd love to continue seeing him. What do you think I should do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him. You can't keep guessing, and if he doesn't give you and answer it'll be your job to continue your feelings or let him go. Don't be so quick to tie yourself down to one person when you're just seeing each other. Just let things happen and if nothing happens, you have the right to leave.