Girls, Why do I always end up with jerks?

I think I'm attractive and have a nice body. I went on a few dates with a guy I met at a place I hang out. He is tall, strong, and he approached me confidently and complimented me and made me smile and laugh. We ended up at his apartment, and we started making out and he started feeling my belly under my shirt. He wrapped his arm around me and started kissing my neck and I went weak. He lifted my shirt and started kissing my belly and I gave in. He now tries to order me around, and tries to touch my butt and he lifted my shirt so my belly was showing when I didn't want him to. I tucked my shirt in and tightened my belt so he couldn't put his hands under my shirt or lift it, and he showed little interest in me that day, even sulked.

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Yep, I have the same problem because I love sex. I suspect that the solution is to hold out with sex as long as you can and not be too nice and accommodating early on in seeing someone. So far, taking my own advice is not working out too well for me because I have poor self-control, so I'm taking a break from dating altogether.

• If it's only been a few days and you already let him touch you, yes he will likely lose respect for you.

• Your not supposed to go their place if you knew it would lead to that.

• I don't do sex without commitment it keeps the jerks away. You give it up too easily.

• No offence to your boyfriend but I think that he's a pervert.

• I think the guy is doing what he wants and thats good. It's the girls fault for claiming to be 'weak'. He's not a perv if she encouraged him at first. I hate when girls say they hate dating jerks. It's all there fault nobody elses

• People only treat you how you allow them to treat you. You stated you "gave in". Have more self-control next time. Then guys may respect you more.

• This always happens to me when I give in sexually to soon. I'm human and also like sex. But I've learned that if I really like them. I'll see them like 3 times or more and not have sex. And those that deal with it and are pushy. Tend to have more respect for me and towrds me. I personally feel that when you give it up soon. That's all they think of you as. And there's no return. But there's others that disagree I'm sure.

• Maybe you should try hanging out at different places so you can meet different types of guys.