Girls, would you date a brony?

If you don't know what that is, a brony is a teenager or man (girls and women are referred to as "pegasisters") who watches the television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I'm just asking to know what my chances are if I tell her one of my interests is that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, my boyfriend and I sometimes watch My Little Pony. As long as they're not too hardcore and realise that they're not the intended demographic for the show (and also don't sexualise the characters, because... gross), then there's no problem.

What Girls Said 10

• ponies are awesome!!! and i respect bronies lol
    img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...x398-262355-535.jpg

• Omg no. That would freak me out. Not attracted to that at all

• Absolutely fucking not.

• I think some mystery should remain... Don't overshare. That's something you tell a girl after your first child...

• As long as they're not part of the extreme brony fandom obsession who sexualize the characters and don't realize they're not the demographic the creators were looking for I don't have an issue with it.

• I honestly am only hearing about this trend very recently, so I wouldn't know what to make of it.

Not knowing more about it, I'd find it weird at 1st.

• Never quite understood the brony thing - can you explain it to me (like why do you like the show)?

• 1. Although not me, some people like the references and shout outs to other shows/books/movies/Etc.
      2. Some others don't even watch the actual show. They just like the stories, art and music.
      3. Personally, I can identify myself with some characters and situations.
      4. It's funny.

• I don't see a huge difference between it and anime except the gender/age associations...

• I wouldn't care unless that's all they talked about 24/7

• Honestly, probably not... it seems too immature..

• Honestly I don't have a problem with it, I find it cute but hey no girls the same so its 50/50

What Guys Said 3