Guys, would you consider dating an overweight girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how overweight were talking. If it's a little pudgy, soft, a little bit of a belly is one thing. But if they're really fat, looks like they have a massive but, rolls or are obese then no.

It's not a black and white thing though. Some people can pull off being a little chubby.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• legit curvy, yes.
    Flat out overweight, probably not.

I'm sorry, but being overweight shows you're unable to take care of your own body and maintain a healthy food inntake (got very little to do with genes).

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. I like voluptuous women, and I think that a lot of women out there who think they are fat are actually really attractive.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into obesity. But I do like curves, and a couple extra pounds.

0|1
    0|0
  • overweight could mean 1 lbs over slightly above average. so yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were to be friends with her before we started dating then yeah. But an overweight gitl I just met, nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally, no. I would never date a woman that is overweight, but I'm a personal trainer, and physical fitness is very important to me. My partner much care about, and take care of her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be prefferable.

0|0
    0|0
  • She just has to look good to me. If she is incredibly overweight and I don't find her attractive because of that, then no, but overweight girls can look good too. It honestly depends, but it's not like I think "oh she's gorgeous, but wait she's overweight, no". Does anyone do this?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm overweight so yes, BUT just as long as she's, smaller than me, comfortable with who she is, and has a nice face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not she could always lose weight

0|1
    0|0
  • Overweight, yes.

Obese, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Married one. (I'm no beanpole myself you understand)
    she is super intelligent, trained psychiatrist, holds a pilots licence, biker chick who looks FANTASTIC in a corset or just out of one...
    So hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow! She sounds amazing!
      Sadly, most people aren't able to see beyond one's physical appearance...

• Yes! If she is cute, and smart, and witty, YES!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date an overweight girl sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I would date a woman ranging between a size 14-16. I like bigger women to an extent as long as it doesn't show on the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I care more about their face then their body. And I need something to hold onto when making love.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, they are usually the best ones in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just not to the point of obesity

0|0
    0|0
  • of course... but I would friendzone her after the first few dates...

0|0
    0|0
  • No one likes a fatty.

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHA, NO! I would consider throwing rocks at an overweight girl! XP

0|0
    1|2
  • ya SURE i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how overveight you are. As long as you aren't morbidly obese I would date you

0|1
    0|0