Is Fate against me?

To some this may sound like a dumb question, but I'm asking this question because I want to reach out to anybody else who this feels like or can relate within one point in their lives. Also before I go any further, no, I'm not depressed or desperate nor do I have a lack of confidence in myself. With that said I guess what is really disturbing me is that I'll find I girl that I like we'll text a lot and go on a few dates and then suddenly something that is both out of our control will put us apart from each other. I don't know if it just wasn't ment to be and she wasn't the one for me and I just need to wait until this magical "right girl" drops from sky or that Im just SOL and ment to be single. I know I'm the master of my own destiny and I am trying to keep a positive attitude but it's very frustrating and disappointing. I guess any positive input or constructive criticism on my part would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing as 'Fate' mate, You're just having a bad run.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1