Girls, would you date a guy who just sits at home all day and refuses to go to school or work?

i refuse to go to school or work i just sit at home all day and watch netflix and play video games. its all i do and i just sit at home and eat junkfood all day like a whole pizza a day. is this a turnon i dont even go to the gym or leave my house is this a huge turnon ladies. and i live with my parents and dont drive by the way

14

Most Helpful Girl

• no, Girls usually aren't searching to take care of a guy who is too lazy to take care of himself. Girls search for someone who has the motivation to get things done, so the rest of their time together can be spent doing something fun together... Not just one person (in this case the female) cleaning up after someone who doesn't want to grow up and acts like a child. I've never done it... but the thought of dating a 2 year old is one of the most off putting things for me to think about as a female. I'd rather blowtorch my own clit and become a nun... to be perfectly honest.

What Girls Said 13

• Of course not. sounds like he has nothing going for him

• yeah.. of course.. he can spend his life with his sofa and tv

• No. My husband was staying at home and didn't have a job when we first met, but he found a job and started school soon after... So, he had to turn himself around pretty drastically for our relationship to work out.

• Nope. I would never date someone that has no ambition. I want to be with someone that wants something for themselves not someone who sits around being lazy.

• No, so you're saying you never help out at home so the female will have to do everything for you? No way is that a turn on, nor would I date him.

• no because it sounds lazy and not active with their life (no offense to the guy but it seems like a turn off)

• FUCK NO! Lol wtf how is this even a question? Run along and troll else where.

• I dated a guy like that never again.

• NEveer... what a lazy guy!!

• Ummm... get a life

• Never. I would never ever consider being with you

• Is this seriously a question? Why would we date someone we would have to do everything for. I don't need a baby at 20.

• no, thats a loser.