Somebody please slap me in the face with words. Why am I so lonely?

I'm 15 and I'm so lonely. I'm an only child, I have no father... I've always had an underlying fear of men, but all I really want is somebody to hold at night. I want to stroke someones hands and kiss their nose and cuddle and be stupid and goofy together... I want a guy, who might not even be my lebenslanger schicksalsschatz, but still likes me for who I am. I've never been found attractive by guys. I know, I'm young and it's stupid to expect nobody to love me ever, but it just feels that way right now. How can I stop feeling this way? Will I always just be the third wheel, or die alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• At your age, boys will not likely give you what you are looking for. You're looking for someone to fill a void with affection, and being so young, you aren't likely to find someone who can fill such a tall order nor are you likely to find long-term love. You're young, it takes TIME to find someone worth spending the rest of your life with. It sounds to me that you're suffering from risidule issues of not having a father and are looking for male approval and affection since you lacked it before. I suggest trying to find resources where you can talk to an outside source about these problems.

• I have been to many therapists, none of them have helped me. I can't speak to friends because they don't understand, and I can't talk to family because they also don't understand. What else can I do?

• If you feel lonely, you can message me any time. I come from a broken family so I can try my best to help you.

What Guys Said 3

• Look life is still ahead of u okay it's normal not to find someone I am 18 and still lonely and I get this feeling at night but so what ignore it find a new friend watch a new movie learn a new language take online courses and about the dying alone part no one knows what will happen in the future u r assuming from ir mind that u will die alone don't let those thoughts get u

• lebenslanger schicksalsschatz? I have never heard that expression before. Lifelong treasure of destiny? interesting.
    YOU ARE ONLY 15!!! You will change SO much by the time you are 20 and MOST people dont meet the love of their lives until way after that. Give yourself a BREAK! Slow down. Here is some saged advice, if you rush love, you will miss the right one when he comes along. Take it easy. Enjoy life and stop pining away for someone who IS out there but who you will meet later in life.

• First off, what is a "lebenslanger schicksalsschatz"?
    Secondly, you need to distract your mind with hobbies or something.

• Lifelong treasure of destiny.

• Ah, right. Just so you know, you should be looking for your lebenslanger schicksalsschatz just yet. Seriously, you should focus on self-improvement. That way you learn to become happy, even without a lebenslanger schicksalsschatz

• You shouldn't* be looking for a lebenslanger schicksalsschatz**

What Girls Said 3

• I can't stop laughing.. 😂😂😂 how do you even slap someone with words hahaha😂😂😂

Anyways, sometimes I feel the same way you do. There is somebody for everybody and you'll just have to wait and he'll come when you least expect it

• So men NEVER find you attractive? Is that what you are saying right now? I just need to confirm O. o ?

• Yep. Never. I have never had a guy say anything to compliment me ever.

• aahhhk. Thanks.

• Lonelyyy... She's ms. lonelyyy... She has nobodyyy... All on her ownnnn... :D lol