What are your thoughts of a 19 year old lady dating a 40 year old man?

I have a friend who is currently on a dating stage right now and I wonder why she's dating someone more than 20 years than her age. And then, I am thinking there may be some sort of judgments in the environment and Im thinking also what is in the guys mind to date an early adolescent girl. Have experience any of these situations? Thoughts are higly welcome. Feed for a curious mind.

Do you think itll work out? I mean I heard a lot of friends dating older guys its more about maturity and how they handle relationships

Most Helpful Guy

• It is fine as long as she can keep his interest. I am dating a 25 year old woman. She is very mature but frankly she is the youngest woman I have dated since I was that age. It has been nice. My main concern was that she would be too immature but that hasn't proven to be the case.

• Did the relationship work out? What do you specifically mean by interest?

• Yes, my relationship is working out well. What I mean by interest is, will you have a mutual interest once the novelty of the sexual relationship is gone.

What Guys Said 7

• Well... thats cool? you can just about guess what everyone else is thinking as can i.
    Im a chill dude so i think its cool. but then again not so much, esp when you are missing out on traveling n stuff like that.

• Sounds like he's using her

• It's weird for both genders to date someone twice their age.

• Can it work the other way around?

• I don't think it will work out 20 years of experience is a big gap.

• Why do you say so?

• It mainly because they are on two different pages of life, they will grow apart. Much like people who marry too early and go different ways.

• It's been known to happen

• Known to happen what?

• Young women do find older men easier to deal with and sometimes the personality just klicks.

• id think about how nice her pussy is lol

What Girls Said 5

• I am a 19 year old dating a 40 year old and first off I would like to dispel the annoying "daddy issues" tag people are so eager to hang on the girl... I have a great relationship with my father even though my parents divorced, and we talk about anything and everything. Not all age differences are daddy issues!

I personally like dating older guys because they are usually more mature, have more experience (not just sexually but general life experience), and hold interesting conversations. Now this is the first time I've dated a 40 year old, and I will never again. At a certain point you just don't have anything in common, you have different expectations, and from my experience, the girl is still growing, exploring and the world is her oyster while the guy has already lived and is at the point where he just wants to enjoy life.

People date people because they are attracted to them... my relationship probably should have stayed purely sexual, but others are lucky enough to really have a connection where the guy is willing to show the girl life and open her mind to new thoughts and the girl changes the way he has thought about dating... you'll never understand other people you just have to go with it!

• My thought is ew. Sorry.

• Its okay thank you for your opinion

• The prob with that age is that the man will have erection problems/ low sex drive as they get to sixty. It won't last for long. So what is a girl gotta do all this time? Be sexless or catch up being a retiree?

• I was 19 and the man I'm talking to is 42

• Thats just... No... Half your age plus 7, dude.