Girlfriend treats me bad but I love her to death?

So I've been dating this girl off and on for over 2 years now. We have broken up many times (6) but we always get back together. She always is the one to leave and it makes me very sad but i love her so much so i always fight for her. She choses her friends over me, she's even gone to work voluntarily when we were supposed to go to dinner. We can go entire months without hanging out and she never seems happy with what i do for her. She can text me and say she loves me but then she puts no effort into texting and when we are finally hanging out for once she is constantly on her phone texting her friends and she even facetimes them and says i have to be quiet because they can't know she's with me. She just started drinking as well and does it way too much and when she is drunk she gets even meaner. She breaks up with me just to get her way and then gets right back together with me. She always threatens to leave me, i just did it to her recently so she can see how much she is hurting me, and now she won't come back. An hour after i broke up with her she was at another guys house and I'm just here hurt. I dont know why i love this girl so much but i really do and i always change into what she wants me to be and always work to make her happy but then I'm second class and always come second to her friends. I want her back but now she tells me that i never loved her and never cared for her and I'm just so confused. Sorry for the long message but i need help and i dont know if i should move on or try to make this work again like i always do. She has also rebounded like this before and we have gotten back together after that as well. What should i do? Stay or work to get her because i love her so much

• Fight for her
  • Leave for good

Most Helpful Girl

• i voted B leave her ! she doesn't has any respect for you at all

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like a bad relationship. Bad relationships, sooner or later will end. The question is how hard do you want to make the breakup for both you and her? The longer you wait, the harder it will be. I stuck with mine for 12 horrid years I can never get back. I married him thinking things would be better, and when things got worse I divorced him. luckily, 15000 dollars and 3 years after the initial file... I started again after taking the hard way out.

• Dude, I don't even need to finish reading this to tell you to end it. It isn't worth it. If you're questioning it this much and you feel like she doesn't appreciate what you do and if you've broken up 6 times, it's a miserable relationship that's going to end in hurt. Time for your seventh break up dude, and this time make it last. You'll be much happier with someone else.

• You seem like an amazing guy, you definitely deserve better.
    It's just very unfortunate that she isn't treating you right.
    Finding a better woman is inevitable, just give it time

• I can tell you this much man; that's not love. That's abuse, even though it's at a small level, it's still of much importance. You need to leave, delete everything of her from your life and find someone new.

What Guys Said 1

• She won't respect you unless you show confidence. If you're a little bitch every time she threatens to leave you she's not gonna respect you. Wait for her to come to you... let her text/call you first, and take control