Would you trust your boyfriend if he lived with a stripper?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months. We've had a really happy, trusting relationship. Since both of our leases are up soon, we've been looking for new places to live. I found a new house with some random roommates, a girl and a gay guy, both students. He told me one day that he is going to live with his best friend (gay male) and his weed dealer. At first I didn't care, but one day I randomly asked if all she does is sell weed for a living and he told me that she is actually a stripper too. Then I became not okay.

He said he didn't think it was a big deal bc he'll be living with his best friend and would just prefer that she have her own bathroom and be a clean and considerate roommate and that he himself didn't see the problem with the situation. I was kind of agitated because I felt like he should've told me that that's what she does and that I guess I'm okay with it. I asked how long he's known her and he said only about 4 or 5 months, same as me, which I thought was weird. We ended up talking about it a couple of times and he was basically sticking up for her, saying that I should get to know her, she's nice and that would make me more comfortable. Then she was calling him up, asking if he can help her with her gas tank etc. coming over while I was there with him because she "wanted to be away from her house" and it just was weird to me.

A couple of times he's said that he could just look for random roommates and that it isn't too late for him to do that but I said I don't want to be the reason why you're changing your plans and I want you to be with your best friend, I can only tell you how I feel about her. And he said he just feels more comfortable being with people that he knows and that he trusts his best friend who trusts her.

Is it weird to feel like he may have not thought of us long term if he just made that decision and thought it was okay?
If you're a guy with a girlfriend, would you feel the same as him?
Or, is it not a big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does her occupation matter? If she wanted to take him or if he wanted to sleep with her Im sure it would've happened already, regardless if you knew she was a stripper or not. Just have some boundaries set if you feel like you can't trust him enough.

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't even bother reading your news article, based on your headline I can tell you he gone be dickin that bitch down day and night.

• A stripper that I liked, gave me a kiss, a couple of them, knowing she was married. I didn't know that though, so, she just did it anyway. I wouldn't trust any girl you know

What Girls Said 4

• Sit down with BOTH of them and talk about it. Just ask for them to be clear about the lines in their friendship with you. There isn't any harm in knowing what their boundaries are with each other.

• Lets say if I was a guy with girlfriend, of course I wouldn't do that... that's definitely weird and don't want to cause trouble with relationship..

• I would not like that

• i would not trust him.