Torn between two guys?

So I'm kinda stuck. I was with my ex for 4 years he was my first love. I was devastated but as 1 year flew by I got a little over it. He had cheated on me and had multiple relationships after me.. Well, he came back all of a sudden after 1 year nd is trying so hard to win me back.. I still have a soft spot for him in my heart.. I already told him were just friends. He brings me flowers randomly and wants to constantly be with me. I feel so guilty because at one point I was in love with him. Nd I feel bad because now he wants me nd I don't want him. I've been talking to this guy and well now that my ex came into the picture it's messing it all up.. The guy I've been dating found out.. But he does his own thing too because we're not official.. Should I feel guilty about not giving my ex another chance? I feel so terrible for both.. I'm torn.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take back the cheater. That much is obvious.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• ''Which guy should I choose?''

This is a human being with emotions. Not fucking ''Build-A-Hunk-Workshop''...

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER go back with a cheater unless you are ready to wear a sign that says DOORMAT. They do and will cheat again. They ALL do

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't give your ex another chance. Don't. Do not. Never give cheaters a second chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • move on from both.

0|0
    0|0