Girls, what makes a guy stand out for you?

Me: Self motivated, polite, social, adventerous and happy about my life.

I am an average, good person with a good heart and I want to know what really steals your attention. I have in the past few years matured quite a bit, which I believe to have considerably increased my desirablity to woman. But prior to that I felt as though I wasn't successful at getting her to notice me in a meaningful way. Tell me what he did or what you are waiting for him to do that tells you he's the one you want.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• being motivated.

What Girls Said 4

• To me intelligence is really important!😊

• What interests you? I like language, I am learning German right now and intend to learn French then Spanish.

• Complements, sweet gestures, funny jokes.

• In my opinion, what makes a guy stand out is really just the way he presents himself or how I see his intentions from the beginning. Obviously looks, and other personality traits are important. But for me, If I see a guys intention of just hooking up then I would decide from there where I want this relationship to go. From there I decide whether I just want a casual hook up with him, or just completely ignore him.

• Mature, Polite and be gentleman