Is it wrong to kiss on the second date?

And by kiss I mean make out full fledged

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I think its wrong not to kiss on the first. Any girl i dont AT LEAST make out with on the first date, gets no second date, unless she's got a godlike body/personality.

Be more open girl. DOnt listen to these retarded machismo society guidline that you should kiss on the third date, not dress like X. Do what you want and feel like. If you like him on your first date, fucking kiss him or let yourself get kissed!

• I suppose that depends on the individuals in question, mostly everyone's concept of what is right, wrong, morally right, etc will change or vary to some degree.

• Not if you both want to

• Depends on your experience... I have found when I hook up with some girls they have been with guys and I have been with other girls and it just clicks. I would say it isn't wrong unless its forced. If you are both into it do it! Its fun haha

• In the tv shows the 3rd date is the one you have to watch out for.

• Well, sex, is supposed to be by the third, so, I'd hope you're at least kissing by the second.

You're too young to be having sex though, or even having boyfriends, in my opinion

What Girls Said 8

• eh, i wouldn't do it.

• Nothing wrong with that if you're both feelin it.

• Naw, it's okay. Sex, though, is a different story...

• haha... enjoy your make out... maybe you just have that spark...

• If you're in the moment, let it happen

• Just do u.
    What people think here shouldn't matter.

• i would say nooooooo but i feel that a peck would've been better! im dating this guy that did that and it was just perfect. the first date nothing, second date he just pecked kissed me (which at first not going to lie i was a bit disappointed) but i feel like that just shows that he wants to see you again and move onto the next step, make out which would be the third date... just my opinion from personal experience.

• No, it's fine lol