Guys, what do you think of a girl who's 20 and never dated a guy, she's attractive and has a good body too?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's shy or just waiting for ryan gosling or channing tatum or she's got severe emotional issues or maybe she's an ALIEN!!! AAHHHHHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! LOL i dont judge things come to people when its time :)

What Guys Said 20

• Well if she's really attractive that would mean she probably gets approached fairly often so for her to have never dated I'd assume one of the following

1. she's lying about not dating anyone
    2. she has really high standards
    3. low self esteem
    4. low sex drive
    5. shy/introverted
    6. Really religious

• I just think she has never had a boyfriend before and think nothing more of it. I don't think anything bad of the girl.

• To me that is extremely attractive and shows you have class. Who wouldn't want to be a beautiful girls first?

• I don't care much, there is a learning curve for every relationship and every relationship will be different. The most important things to have and remember to think about are: is there complete trust? Is communication honest and open? Is there chemistry/attraction or potential to have those?

• My first thought was "how can I ask her on a date?". Honestly the idea that people need to date young and often causes more heartbreaks than lasting relationships. The only downside to this girl is since she hasn't been in a bad relationship she won't know how to recognize and appreciate an amazing guy as much as someone who has.

• i would probably consider her a 20 year old with an attractive and good body ^^

Its not weird to never have dated a guy. I mean hey id probably be curious as to why, but ultimately I won't lose sleep over it

• Tough question but I would say if she's shy and doesn't really want to ask a guy out on a date that I would happily help her out of her bind by taking her on a date to remember.
    Sure once you overcome the cute awkwardness it will get better, just take your time and go with the flow.

• I'm not sure how I would even know she has never been on a date since I don't ask those questions because those questions are no bodies business.

• I think she's inexperienced but that can be cute and frustrating

• She sounds pure, but it could be a lot of thongs, maybe she went to an all girls school, maybe she wanted to focus on living her life and building a career, maybe she has other problem like trust issues...

• What do you think of me? I am the same just 23 years old 😁

• such girls are hard to find
    i would immediately approach her

• Just a little surprised, honestly.

But it's also not worth dwelling over.

• I AM SO TIRED OF THIS. POST A DAMN PICTURE so we can tell you if you look beautiful

• instant red flag... Attractive girls are never celibate unless something huge about them is off

• Treat her like a lady and not over burden her.

• She's crazy or amish lmao

• I feel she could possibly be too shallow in her choices or that she hasn't found a man who wants more than just her body since you are attractive and have a good body. Either way me and you are in the same boat 20 never dated.

• she's either a les, hasn't had time for dating, or is just too dense to notice if a guy likes her, and shoul ask away, because a lot of guys would hook up with a girl of ur description unless she's a total bitch

• I'd be happy to help her out of that predicament!