What's the best date you've ever had?

Have you had a timeless date? What did you do, or what made it special? Please describe your perf date experience below. :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

• The first date with my boyfriend. We both were insanely nervous, I stepped on his foot when I greeted him with a hug, embarrassed myself by saying a mind numbingly stupid thing, he had a nosebleed, we laughed our butts off, talked and ate great food. It probably doesn't sound perfect but it had a balance of everything, it was real. What made it perfect was that it weirdly enough never got awkward, but more importantly-- it was with him. The date lasted for 6 hours and I never wanted it to stop. He's the best.
    How about you? :)

• That sounds like a realistic first date, nothing over the top.. nothing fairy tale... just two people who really like each other making the most of their time together. I think it's adorable! :)
      One of the most special dates I had was with an ex from 2011... It was sweet, he told me to be ready because he was going to take me to a beautiful place and it was a "surprise", he told me to bring my camera, I asked him what I should wear, and he said something comfortable because we'll probably do a lot of walking, so I chose to wear a cute top with a high waisted denim skirt and some matching sandals. He picked me up at my house and he showed up with flowers which I found incredibly sweet, then we left to his place which turned out to be the Huntington Library in San Marino. It's like a huge place with plenty of gardens, all types of tropical flowers from all over the world, and lots & lots of gorgeous scenery perfect for pictures and photo opportunities. I thought it was perfect. <3

• On this date he asked me to be his girlfriend because we were trying to get to know each other, so that was an extra touch of cute lol. I remember feeling so incredibly happy, I liked him a lot and all I wanted was to be his girlfriend.

What Guys Said 4

• Can't say I've been on a perfect date, the relationships themselves have been somewhat like romantic movies/comedies though, minus the happy ending lol.

As for my perfect date, just me and her, comfortable environment, talking and enjoying each others company, having a good time. That's a perfect date for me, not really picky when it comes to that sort of stuff.

• i3.kym-cdn.com/.../d41.jpg

Never had one :(

• Had few dates but most were casual and nothing real special how i liked it to be

• When me and @genie23 destroyed Gotham 😃

• Oh, YESSSSS! It was the most special, memorable day of my life! LOL :p

What Girls Said 7

• I did a lot of sweet things with my boyfriend. But my memory is terrible, and everything mumbles together.

Once he prepared a romantic dinner for me. There were candles everywhere, a vase of red roses on the table, and after dinner we went upstairs and took a bubble bath with rose petals and more candles. And after that, we walked on rose petal carpet to my bed, also sprinkled with red rose petals and made love with flickering candle light :) It was beautiful

• My favorite dates are going to eat with my boyfriend and our daughter and then sunsets on the beach ^-^

• When me and my date... Watched romcom movies, ate ice cream and just cuddled. It was simple but cute

• Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many amaaaaazing dates too mention.

Conversely, also many bad ones to balance that out :P

• Hmm, I just wanted one.. care to share?

• You sound truly happy + settled + peaceful.
      Your strong sense of self shines through which I luuurve + admire in people.
      You have a great healing + calming energy.
      I get the feeling that u are exactly where u want to be in life atm
      Nice to know u Daisy.
      Hit me up anytime u want to say 'hey"
      Peace xo

• Thanks you just made my day. Well.. more like night haha.
      Hit me up whenever you need a friend, :) Take care love.

• u know, iv been on nice dates but i wouldn't call any of them 'perfect'

• that's fine, you're only 20... maybe you haven't been on the right date w the right person yet?
      anyway, did any of those dates at least feel special enough to mention?

• yeah i guess =]
      lol nah.

• lol it's cool!
      :)

• omgggggggggg it wasn't a whole lot but I've never had a boyfriend or had any serious relationship but the guy I'm talking too seems so real and different, but anywaysssssss we went to the movies and since he had to babysit his younger sister and brother we went to see the minion movie. after it was finished we headed back to his house his siblings went inside the house and we went to the back where his pool and a little patio is at and he turned on the fire pit and we just laid down on a pool chair and cuddled and watched the stars and airplanes, we talked and it was perfect just being there with him. since we live kinda far every moment i get to spend with him i just cherish it a lot more. but yeah it was perfect listening to the sound of waves his pool makes (lol) we kissed and just enjoyed the moment :)

• sounds cute, and how sweet that his siblings came with you. what a nice bro :)

• I have yet to have even one good one. I'll get back to you when I do. :/