Going on a Date vs Hanging out as Friends?

I have a friend who I've really liked for quite a while now.. I'm 17 and he's 18. We'll innocently flirt every once in a while and he went to Sadie's with me a few months ago. We hang out a lot in groups with mutual friends, and we'd talk a lot at school, but we seldom hang out alone. I haven't seen him in a couple weeks, so I asked him to get coffee and breakfast in a few days. This will be the first time we do something like this with just the two of us (Sadie's was a super casual group thing). I don't know if I should think of it as just friends hanging out, or anything special? I get a lot of mixed signals!

• Date
  • Hangout

Most Helpful Guy

• You could say this is date both of you can get to know one another it will be nice,,

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like if you like him or see a chance with him, go on a date with him. But you should make it apparent that it's be the two of you.

• It will be what you make it. You can bring a flirty sexy vibe or you can keep distance and make it two friends hanging out.. It's up to you what you make it.