Girls, So the girl I like ask me my opinion on the guy she is seeing?

• Do I tell the truth and say yes he is a dick?
    46% (6)
  • Do I say she can do better?
    31% (4)
  • Why would she want my opinion?
    23% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants your opinion because she doesn't know your interested. Stop playing games and be honest about your feelings. If you can't be honest, then you must not like her THAT much. If that's the case, then stop referring to her as "the girl I like" and call her your friend, and your friend is asking for a guys opinion about the dude she's dating.
    In both cases, if you think the guys a jerk then be honest because it's good to look out for people care you about - but do so gently, because to be a shot messenger is no fun.

NOTE: I once asked a guy I liked for dating advice to see if he'd reciprocate my feelings. I found out waaaay later that he did like me, but by then we weren't in positions to date each other. Life's too short for games, just tell her how you feel and move forward, with or without her.

• exactly as she said. I've done that too. She asked it coz she needs an advice. be serious with your answer and establish your interest with her as soon as you can. goodluck!

What Girls Said 3

• Just be honest and tell her how you feel about him then but just make sure he's really a dick and you're not just saying that because you're jealous.

• lol just tell her the truth about how you feel about him

• Tell her that she can do better, and then throw your hat in the ring!